Friday, July 24, 2009

I am back...

Well, here I am. I am going to try to not be as miserable from now on but I do have to briefly touch on what a horrible couple of weeks I have had.

This past Tuesday would have been my dad's 60th birthday. It was a very tough day. I tried my best though. I made a birthday cake for him (as I did every year before) and my sister and I took the baby and ate cake sitting next to my dad's grave. It was a beautiful evening...

Enough about that. We have decided to go on a holiday. I am honestly not in the mood for it and not even the least bit excited for it. I am going for the sake of the baby. I want her to have a family holiday every year...even though she won't remember this one. Maybe it will be good for me to get away.

I am getting restless again with my house. I want to renovate and change things and decorate. Whenever I get bored I want a new look. Unfortunately, my budget is not cooperating with me.

In closing I would like to point out that Ed on the Bachelorette was unfairly portrayed as having weiner issues in the latest episode. I believe it was all in the editing...I also believe that he was sun burned and uncomfortable. Poor Ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment